The Fedora Hat

TG Caps and Stories.

Whatever turns you on.



Thursday, April 30, 2009

Fucking with Me

My wife wanted to fuck me. But she also wanted to fuck a woman. And now she had the means to do both at the same time.

She found this medallion that allowed her to change our bodies when we touched it to clothes and ourselves. And the longer you touched the medallion, the more you would change.

Anyways, she wanted to fuck me, but she didn't want to be a man. I myself was not opposed to be being a woman. So my wife, Cordi, took the medallion and a pair of my underwear and grew my dick. Then she threw the medallion and a pair of panties at me. I caught them both and began to change immediately.

My dick was gone before I knew it, and the changes spread from there. My ass filled out and my legs became much more smooth. I could feel my insides rearrange and my waist pull in. Breasts ballooned out of my chest and and my shoulders narrowed. As I lost muscle mass in my arms and hand, my neck and became smaller and my face contorted to someone else's features entirely. Blonde hair exploded from my scalp. I had become another woman.

My wife wasted no time in attacking me. She didn't even let me take off my clothes. She pulled away my underwear and proceeded to thrust her new hard dick into my new wet pussy. I was filled to the brim, I could barely think as Cordi pumped in and out of me. I screamed in my new soprano, and my wife grunted with each thrust. Neither of us wasted any time in coming to an explosive orgasm.

I'm not quite sure what just happened. But fuck if I didn't like it. My wife and I are going to have some fun times ahead, because I'm definitely not giving back this body until I've explored all its orgasmic capabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment