The Fedora Hat

TG Caps and Stories.

Whatever turns you on.



Sunday, April 19, 2009

Status Update V

After much scouring of the internets, I've decided not to include pictures with my new multi-chaptered story "Body and Soulmates."

I've come to the conclusion that no picture I use would be consistent enough with the tone I am trying to create. I want this to be an intimate story between young lovers strained by long distance who have been blessed with a gift that will bring them closer together, despite the physical distance between them. And any picture that I used would only cheapen the story as a whole. I may or may not throw in some other unrelated caps along the way to make up for the lack of pictures.

Dylan

-Whatever turns you on.

And as we wind on down the road,
Our shadows taller than our soul,
There walks a lady we all know,
Who shines white light and wants to show
How everything still turns to gold.
Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin

No comments:

Post a Comment