The Fedora Hat

TG Caps and Stories.

Whatever turns you on.



Sunday, April 19, 2009

Body and Soulmates : Chapter 2

“Dear Stephanie,
If you are reading this, it means that I am no longer around to tell you this in person. And for that I am sorry. I do not know what the future holds, and I hope you will never find the need to read this letter.

You have a gift, my daughter, a beautiful and magical gift that is bestowed upon every woman in our family when they turn 21. I have it, just as your grandmother did before me. We don’t know why our family line has this wonderful trait flowing through our blood, but we do not question it.

As you will discover, when you find your soul mate, you and he (or she, if you decide to follow the example of your great-aunt Rose) will be able to alter each other’s bodies. By speaking the thing you wish to change out loud, it will be so on him. You need not be in his presence, but he does need to hear it. We have discovered over the years that changes can occur even over a phone call. You cannot affect his mind, not that you would want to, but you can affect how his body feels or what it is feeling.

I love you, my darling. And I wish you the every happiness with your future soul mate that I experience with your father every day.

-Mom”

“Wow,” was all Andrew could say. “We’re soul mates then?”

“Of course. We can change each other. Why wouldn’t we be?”

“No reason, it’s just kinda nice to take the mystery away,” Andrew said. He felt relieved; he knew he should be with Steph, beyond a doubt. He looked into Steph’s eyes, and she looked back, smiling with a small tear rolling down her cheek. “I love you, Steph.”

“I love you, too,” after a minute, she spoke up again. “Do you think we should try some more changes?”

“Might as well. What did your mom mean by ‘how his body feels or what it is feeling?’”

“I don’t know, but we should try something simple. How about…you feel cold.”

Suddenly, it felt like Andrew was standing naked outside in the cold. He started shivering. “Okay, it works. Please c-c-change it back.”

She did. Andrew again felt comfortable in the warmth of his apartment. “My turn. I say… that you feel like I’m holding your hand.”

“Oh wow! Andrew, I can feel you as if you were right here. But there’s no hand there. I can’t touch it with my other hand, only with the hand you’re already holding. This is so amazing. Do you realize what we could do with something like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment