The Fedora Hat

TG Caps and Stories.

Whatever turns you on.



Friday, April 10, 2009

Rings of Power: The Photoshoot Part II


"What? I thought I was taking pictures of you first."

"Ha! No. I told you, you're doing this with me. Now gimme"

I threw him the gold ring. And he threw me the silver one.

As soon as I put it on, my chest ballooned out under my T-shirt. They didn't stop expanding until I was even bigger than Tyler.

"I suppose that would be revenge?"

"You suppose correctly. Now shush."

It seemed like Tyler would change everything about me all at once. My waist contracted, my hair grew longer, my legs lost all their hair, my face rearranged itself. I could feel my insides move around and make room for my new female organs, my shoulders and arms diminish in muscle. By the end of all the changes, I was all around smoother and... something I hadn't expected.

"I'm taller!" I had to stop in surprise as I brought my hand up to my throat. I didn't expect my voice to be this... sexy.

"Of course your taller. All the best models are taller."

"Oh." I walked over to the mirror just as Tyler had, but I spent a considerably longer time looking at the changes. I was gorgeous. I was so lost looking into my own eyes I didn't notice Tyler sneak up behind me to pinch my ass.

"Ah!" I shrieked. "What the hell... Why are you naked?"

"Um, because I'm a man in a woman's body. Why are you not?" Tyler was still giggling at my girlish scream. "Now get out of those guy clothes and let's take some pictures!"

"Okay, just let me get the box of clothes from my closet."

"Clothes? Didn't we just go over this, like, 2 seconds ago?"

"Yes clothes. This is my career, so we're doing this my way. And we're doing tasteful photos." I walked towards the closet, but stopped and turned. "By the way, you should give me the gold ring."

"Why?"

"Because I know you. And I know you'll just change me as soon as you're bored."

Tyler smiled that beautiful smile. "You know me too well."

From then on it was all business. Well for me at least. Tyler was having way too much fun striking poses for the camera. I enjoyed taking pictures of him, after all, he had a wonderful body, and her poses were jaw-dropping. I took so many pictures, I had to empty my memory card onto my laptop more than once.

I also started to enjoy being on the other side of the camera. At first I was awkward attempting to pose in similar positions as Tyler, but I was finding that I was getting the hang of it. On this side of the camera, Tyler was in charge. He told me how to sit or stand, how much hair should be in front of my face, how open my mouth should be. Pretty soon, I began to enjoy his directions, and took them to heart. I was feeling like a pro.

"Alright, let's change," said Tyler suddenly.

"Okay, let me get the box with the clothes."

"No no. Our bodies. Let's test out some other hot women." Tyler's smirk was undeniable, even if he was a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment