The Fedora Hat

TG Caps and Stories.

Whatever turns you on.



Saturday, April 11, 2009

Status Update I

I think it's funny that every time I try to write a cap, it ends up coming out as a story. And with this last storyline, I intended to write a story about as long as the previous intended caps. What resulted were three very long posts. So much for that idea. Not that I mind, mind you. I like the longer posts, but maybe I should just focus on writing caps so I don't end up writing an epic poem. Really, these last three posts were just an excuse to use my plethora of sexy images. And a mighty good excuse they turned out to be.

I think I should work with some pictures that are much more explicit. I'm not opposed to them and I definitely plan on doing some caps with some full frontal shots and/or sex scenes. I haven't written any yet, but I'm gonna try.

Dylan

-Whatever turns you on.

1, 2, 3, 4 can I have a little more?
5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 I love you.
All Together Now - The Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment