The Fedora Hat

TG Caps and Stories.

Whatever turns you on.



Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Body and Soulmates: Chapter 3

“It’s kinda ironic, don’t you think?” Andrew asked Steph the next day on the phone. They had spent the majority of the night changing each other back and forth, but finally went to bed when they both agreed that they needed to go to school in the morning.

“How’s that?”

“If you’re soul mates, that means you’re supposed to love each other as they are. And we’ve been given the power to change each other however we want.”

“Perhaps only by becoming soul mates can we be trusted to trust each other with such complete control of each other’s bodies. With any other person I’d be scared to give such personal access to my body, but I know I can trust you with this power. Just like I know you can trust me.”

“Of course I can.”

“So. Do you wanna try something different tonight?” Steph had that tone that suggested she already had something in mind.

“Sure. How different?”

“Well, I thought that we’d have phone sex. But with the added benefit of that little gift we have.”

”You mean the one that makes your breasts bigger?” Andrew laughed. But he could hear her gasp a little. “Whoops. Accident.”

“No, it’s okay,” she breathed. “But you should sit down. I’ve been thinking about this since our conversation last night, and I’m so horny I could burst. Okay. Close your eyes. Now, you feel me kissing you on the lips, a deep passionate kiss with just a little bit of tongue. You feel me take off your shirt and give you little kisses down your neck, down your chest and your stomach, until I reach your pants. You feel me take off your pants and lower your boxers. You feel me wrap my mouth around your dick, and you feel as I slowly lick the sides of your penis, focusing a lot on the tip. I kiss it and lick it and use my hand to pump your shaft while my lips and tongue work your tip. You feel as I take the your penis in my mouth, and bob up and down on it. You feel me go faster and faster until…”

But Andrew was too far-gone. Andrew hadn’t taken off any of his clothes, but he felt as if he was naked, getting the greatest blowjob ever from his girlfriend. He didn’t open his eyes, and did his best to keep the phone up to his ear. Soon enough he climaxed, and Steph could hear his grunts and pants on her side of the phone. It turned her on to have this kind of control. And she was proud of herself that she could make him cum without ever touching him.

Still panting, Andrew brought the phone back up to his ear. “That…was amazing.”

“I’m glad,” Steph replied. “Aren’t you proud of me?”

“Very. We should do that again.”

“I can always make you ready to go again… but I think you should do me first.”

“I can do that. Ready?”

No comments:

Post a Comment