The Fedora Hat

TG Caps and Stories.

Whatever turns you on.



Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Status Update: One Month

Yes indeed it has been one month to the day (and probably to the hour) that I started this little site I like to call The Fedora Hat. 30 TG stories later this blog is at full swing and I have no intention of stopping.

I'd like to thank Rebecca Molay for linking to me in her blog and everyone else who has begun to do so as well. It's always a joy to see my Follower count jump another number or see my link on another site.

I'd also like to thank those of you who write your fun and supportive comments. In no particular order: Lady Alexia, Celtic Wish, Michael, Tina, Sport, and zakiszak thank you. I really appreciate the comments and the sense of community I already feel within the TG bloggers.

And what better way to celebrate than with a story about my favorite magical TG subject? Bodysuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment