The Fedora Hat

TG Caps and Stories.

Whatever turns you on.



Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Back to Square One


"How much longer until the potion is ready?"

"We're still waiting for these flowers to come into full bloom, which could take a few more days."

"Days?! I don't know how much longer I can stand being in this form."

"I know, Luis, I know. I don't want to be a woman anymore than you want to be a cat, but they're the forms we're stuck in for now."

"Well if you hadn't been so greedy with the flowers to begin with, that centaur would never have caught us."

"Don't you think I know that? Isn't it bad enough I can barely leave the house without you having to guilt-trip me everyday?

"Fine, I'm sorry. But it's just that, the animal urges are starting to get pretty overwhelming. I was this close to eating a mouse I caught this morning."

"I know what you mean. I'm so horny right now I might jump the next guy I see. But thankfully the flowers we stole to begin with are exactly what we need for the potion to turn us back."

"So we're right back in square one?"

"Looks like it."

"Hrrm. So how long til the potion is ready?"

1 comment: